JUSTIN BIEBER TALKS ABOUT HIS EMOTIONAL LIFE...

Justin Bieber has been wearing his emotions on
his sleeve lately, which may be a blessing in
disguise.
"It's an emotional time in my life for sure," Bieber
told Z100 host and ET special correspondent
Elvis Duran. "I've been having a lot of cries lately
-- good cries, bad cries, just all around being
emotional."


It all started with the MTV Video Music Awards in
August, when Bieber broke down on-stage
immediately following his performance of "Where
Are U Now?" More recently, the Biebs burst into
tears while singing "I'll Show You" at one of his
album launch celebration concerts at Staples
Center in Los Angeles on Nov. 13, where he
admitted, "I just felt like I lost my place for a
while."
If Bieber is more in touch with emotions now
than when he was a teenager, it's certainly
shown in his music. His new album Purpose, out
now, is his most personal yet.
"I just said, 'What am I going through? What am I
feeling?' and basically just poured my heart out
into this album and made something real," Bieber
said?
Justin Bieber's New Album 'Purpose'
The 21-year-old pop star has commented on his
past relationships and run-ins with the law
through his lyrics, with revealing songs such as
"Life Is Worth Living," where he sings, "What I'd
give for my affection / Is a different perception /
From what the world may see / They try to
crucify me / I ain't perfect, won't deny / My
reputation's on the line / So I'm working on a
better me."
On his journey to becoming a better version of
himself, Bieber offered an apology to UFC great
Ronda Rousey, who claimed he was rude to her
little sister at the Cannes Film Festival.
"Supposedly she asked for a picture with her
sister and I guess I said no," Bieber said. "I don't
remember this happening but, Ronda, I'm sorry.
Don't kick my ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment