UNBELIEVABLE ON AIR PERSONALITY DENRELE EDUN SET TO GET MARRIED

“My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I
promise you that no one will know my prospective

bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you
now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise
a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t
love; and I will prove to them that I do love and
being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for
love. I will still remain who I am till the old age,” he
said.
TV personality, Denrele Edun, had granted an
interview  about his love life
He affirmed that he is in a relationship with
a lady but not sure about the strength of the
affection.
All things being equal, the on-air-personality,
according to reports from Global excellence, may
soon be walking down the aisle anytime soon as he
revealed that his wedding suit is ready.
He went further to state that he is ready to hide the
identity of the lucky woman in his life until the day
of the wedding which will be a surprise to many.
See Derenle's fiance here 

No comments:

Post a Comment